skip mobile navigation
skip top site navigation
skip interior navigation
In This Section

Vendor Licensing

For the duration of the Oneida Nation’s Public Health State of Emergency, the Nation is directing resources toward mitigation efforts and response to the COVID-19 pandemic.  Our website may not be updated regularly – please refer to the Nation’s website,, and the Nation’s social media accounts for the most up-to-date information.

Vendor License Ordinance

The Vendor License is a tax a seller’s permit to do business with the Oneida Tribe. All vendors (except those who are exempt) who do business with the Oneida Tribe are required to get this license. The Oneida Nation is a Sovereign Nation, and the vendor license is one of our ways of expressing our sovereignty.

Approved Licensed Vendors

The lists the vendors that have a valid Oneida Vendor License are provide.
Please note that vendors exempt from the license will not be listed.
Please remember that Food License does not give any vendor the right to sell on property or in buildings without approval or permission.
Vendors must be given approval from the building Manager to sell and abide by any rules set forth.

To Apply for a Vendor License

All new vendor set ups are required to come thru the Licensing department:
The Licensing Office will require the following to complete the set-up

  • Completed Vendor Application Form
  • Completed Vendor Information Form
  • Completed Vendor License – W-9 Form
  • Annual Licensing fee of $75 (payable to: Oneida Licensing)
  • Certificate of General Liability Insurance
  • The standard certificate of insurance should include $1,000,000 in general or professional liability, or errors and omissions coverage; and statutory worker’s compensation coverage. The certificate holder must read Oneida Nation. We require that the Oneida Nation is listed as an additional insured.
  • Optional ACH Direct Deposit Authorization form

If you have questions regarding insurance coverage please contact Lisa Moore in Risk Management at (920)490-3512 or email

Vendor licenses will not be issue until ALL information and documents are received.

Once your vendor application has been approved, a Vendor License Certificate listing your vendor number will be mailed to you. If any questions, please contact the Licensing Department at (920)496-5311.
(Overnight mailing address only: 909 Packerland Dr. Green Bay, WI 54303)


Vendor Application Form
Vendor Information Form
W-9 Form
ACH Direct Deposit Authorization form
Oneida Vendor Categories & Exemptions
Vendor License Cover Sheet
Vendor Process

Additional/Contact Info