There will be no 1099 forms mailed out for the 2022 payment, this was a General Welfare payment and is considered non-taxable income. The payment was not per capita. At this time, there are no per capita payments to the membership. Please see link below for Chairman Hill’s letter confirming the payment is not taxable. Yaw^ko
2022 General Welfare Assistance Payment Verification Letter
2022 09 19 Correspondence – OBC to SSI re GWE 2022-185270
2022 Minor Trust 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous) forms were mailed out on 02/02/2023 from Atlanta, GA. Please allow time for delivery. If you have not received it by 02/14/2023 please contact Trust Enrollments Office at (920) 869-6200, another form will be mailed. Yaw^ko.
For the duration of the Oneida Nation’s Public Health State of Emergency, the Nation is directing resources toward mitigation efforts and response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our website may not be updated regularly – please refer to the Nation’s website, oneida-nsn.gov/covid-19, and the Nation’s social media accounts for the most up-to-date information.
- The Trust Enrollment Department is now open to the public. Tribal ID’s hours are 9 am-4 pm. Appointment not required. Please note:
- A separate photo ID is required (older versions of Tribal IDs without an expiration are not acceptable pursuant BC Resolution 03-14-18-A)
- Tribal IDs cost $5 for members under 54 years old (cash or check only)
- Tribal IDs cost $2 for members 55 years and older (cash or check only)
- Beginning March 2020 any Tribal ID that does not have an expiration date will not be recognized by the Trust Enrollment Department, nor will they be recognized as valid forms of identification at Tribal functions such as GTC meetings or Oneida Elections. This is pursuant to BC Resolution 03-14-18-A.
- On July 26, 2017, the Business Committee adopted amendments to the Cemetery Law moving cemetery duties over to the Division of Land Management. For cemetery information or plot purchases, please visit Land Management’s webpage.