These services are limited to veterans who:
- Have a schedular VA service-connected disability rating of 100%, meaning all your disabilities add up to 100%;
- Have a service-connected disability rating of 100% by reason of individual unemployability, meaning your disabilities don’t add up to 100% but the VA pays you at 100% because your service-connected disabilities render you unemployable;
- Are a former Prisoner of War;
- Have a compensable (10% or greater) service-connected dental disability;
- Have a non-compensable dental condition or disability resulting from combat wounds or service trauma;
- Are actively engaged in the vocational rehabilitation program;
- Have a dental condition determined by a VA clinical professional to be aggravating or complicating the management of a service-connected medical condition.